mattoneill.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

blocka.

Not too much going on lately. I've started working on a couple technical articles, hoping to get them up on alistapart... We'll see tho, I never have much faith in my writing.

Anyhoo, I went bungee jumping about 2 weeks ago, and finally got around to putting a picture up yesterday. It was somewhat weaksauce, seeing how the platform really wasn't that high at all, but exciting nonetheless.


Also, I didn't realize until I was halfway down that the shoulder harness was really going to dig into my screwed-together collarbone, and my scream went something like "MAAAKEEIIIIITTTTRAAINNNNNOHHHHCRAAAAP OWWW MUTHA #$*@#$$#@".

Life Lesson learned: Don't bungee-jump headfirst if you're wearing a shoulder harness and have a screwed/plated collarbone.


That's all I gots for now.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home